News & Upcoming Events
DANSAS is an annual symposium on static analysis in Denmark.
The symposium is a one-day event, which has taken place in August throughout the past four years.
The long- and short term aims of DANSAS are:
- to collect the Danish expertise in static analysis,
- to further strengthen Denmark's profile in the field,
- to discuss the latest break-throughs, and
- to further cooperation between the universities in Denmark.
Past events include:
- DANSAS'12, August 24, 2012, invited speaker: Nikolaj Bjørner
- DANSAS'11, August 18, 2011, invited speaker: Zhendong Su
- DANSAS'10, August 19, 2010, invited speaker: Jens Palsberg
- DANSAS'09, August 20, 2009, invited speaker: Jakob Rehof
To contact the organizers please email:
dansas @ lists.imada.sdu.dk
A separate, low-traffice mailing list for announcements regarding static analysis is available at:
dansas-announce @ lists.imada.sdu.dk
To sign up for the latter, please use the web interface: