DANSAS 2009, Odense, August 20
Static analysis has traditionally been a field of excellence in Denmark. Research in static analysis is now carried out at seven Danish universities (in alphabetical order):
- Aalborg University
- IT University of Copenhagen
- Roskilde University
- Technical University of Denmark
- University of Aarhus
- University of Copenhagen
- University of Southern Denmark
In order to keep and further strengthen Denmark's leading position within the field we invite all interested parties to participate in the first Danish Static Analysis Symposium (DANSAS'09). More concretely, our aims are:
- to collect the Danish expertise in static analysis,
- to further strengthen Denmark's profile in the field,
- to discuss the latest break-throughs, and
- to further cooperation between the universities in Denmark.
DANSAS'09 is a one-day symposium, held August 20, 2009 on the Odense campus of the University of Southern Denmark. The symposium will consist of a range of research presentations. In addition Jakob Rehof, University of Dortmund / Fraunhofer ISST, will give an invited talk on the topic "Context-bounded model checking of concurrent software".
We envisage a friendly, non-competitive venue where
- researchers present tutorials, new ideas, or work in progress,
- leading researchers present retrospectives or overviews covering research efforts over a number of years,
- students present and receive feedback on their research from leading experts in the field.
Keywords: inspiration, networking, collaboration.
The preliminary list of talks is available from the preliminary program. The final symposium program will follow shortly.
- Deadline for abstracts: July 19
- Deadline for participation: August 9
- Day of the Symposium: August 20
Thanks to our kind sponsors the symposium (incl. lunch and coffee) is free of charge but requires registration.
To register for DANSAS'09 send an email to email@example.com with Subject: Registration containing your
- email address,
- homepage URL (optional), and
- any dietary restrictions (for lunch)
A list of registered participants is available here.
- One day event: August 20, 2009
- Time: 9.30 - 16.00
- Location: BMB Seminar Room, University of Southern Denmark, Campusvej 55, Odense M
Detailed directions are available here.
- Jan Midtgaard, Roskilde University
- Christian W. Probst, Technical University of Denmark
- René Rydhof Hansen, Aalborg University
- Peter Schneider-Kamp, University of Southern Denmark
DANSAS'09 is kindly sponsored by: