DANSAS 2010, Odense, August 19
As a follow up to last year's successful symposium, we invite all interested parties to participate in the second Danish Static Analysis Symposium (DANSAS'10).
Concretely, our aims are:
- to collect the Danish expertise in static analysis,
- to further strengthen Denmark's profile in the field,
- to discuss the latest break-throughs, and
- to further cooperation between the universities in Denmark.
DANSAS'10 is a one-day symposium, held August 19, 2010 on the Odense campus of the University of Southern Denmark. The symposium will consist of a range of research presentations. In addition Jens Palsberg, UCLA, will give an invited talk on the topic "Static Analysis of Parallel Languages".
DANSAS is a friendly, non-competitive venue where
- researchers present tutorials, new ideas, or work in progress,
- leading researchers present retrospectives or overviews covering research efforts over a number of years,
- students present and receive feedback on their research from leading experts in the field.
We also welcome representatives from industry with interest in static analysis technology.
Keywords: inspiration, networking, collaboration.
The list of talks is available from the preliminary program. The final symposium schedule will follow shortly.
- Deadline for participation: August 12
- Day of the Symposium: August 19
Thanks to our kind sponsor the symposium (incl. lunch and coffee) is free of charge but requires registration.
To register for DANSAS'10 send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Registration containing your
- email address,
- homepage URL (optional), and
- any dietary restrictions (for lunch)
A preliminary list of registered participants is available here.
- One day event: August 19, 2010
- Time: 9.30 - 17.00
- Location: University of Southern Denmark, Campusvej 55, Odense M
- Jan Midtgaard, Aarhus University
- Christian W. Probst, Technical University of Denmark
- René Rydhof Hansen, Aalborg University
- Peter Schneider-Kamp, University of Southern Denmark
DANSAS'10 is kindly sponsored by: