DANSAS 2011, Odense, August 18
Concretely, our long and short term aims are:
- to collect the Danish expertise in static analysis,
- to further strengthen Denmark's profile in the field,
- to discuss the latest break-throughs, and
- to further cooperation between the universities in Denmark.
DANSAS'11 is a one-day symposium, held August 18, 2011 on the Odense campus of the University of Southern Denmark. The symposium will consist of a range of research presentations. In addition Zhendong Su, UC Davis, will give an invited talk on the topic "Program Analysis for Engineering Secure Web Applications". As a new initiative this year we will also award the best student presentation thanks to Google sponsoring.
DANSAS is a friendly, non-competitive venue where
- researchers present tutorials, new ideas, or work in progress,
- leading researchers present retrospectives or overviews covering research efforts over a number of years,
- students present and receive feedback on their research from leading experts in the field.
We also welcome representatives from industry with interest in static analysis technology.
Keywords: inspiration, networking, collaboration.
The list of talks and the symposium schedule is now available from the preliminary program page.
Deadline for abstracts: August 8
- Deadline for participation: August 15
- Day of the Symposium: August 18
Thanks to our kind sponsor the symposium (incl. lunch and coffee) is free of charge but requires registration.
To register for DANSAS'11 send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Registration containing
- your name and affiliation,
- your email address,
- whether you are a student (required for accounting purposes),
- your homepage URL (optional), and
- any dietary restrictions (for lunch)
In addition, students can have their travel expenses reimbursed thanks to Google sponsoring. To do so, send your name and cpr-number along with your tickets and receipts by snail-mail to Jan Midtgaard, Dept. of Computer Science, Aabogade 34, 8200 Aarhus N. The money should then eventually be transferred to your NemKonto.
A preliminary list of registered participants is available here.
- One day event: August 18, 2011
- Time: 9.30 - 17.00
- Location: BMB Seminar Room, University of Southern Denmark, Campusvej 55, Odense M
- Fees: Registration is free
- Lunch: free, but requires registration
Detailed directions are available here.
- Jan Midtgaard, Aarhus University
- Christian W. Probst, Technical University of Denmark
- René Rydhof Hansen, Aalborg University
- Peter Schneider-Kamp, University of Southern Denmark
DANSAS'11 is kindly sponsored by: