DANSAS 2012, Odense, August 24
Concretely, our long and short term aims are:
- to collect the Danish expertise in static analysis,
- to further strengthen Denmark's profile in the field,
- to discuss the latest break-throughs, and
- to further cooperation between the universities in Denmark.
DANSAS'12 is a one-day symposium, held August 24, 2012 on the Odense campus of the University of Southern Denmark. The symposium will consist of a range of research presentations. In addition Nikolaj Bjørner, Microsoft Research, will give an invited talk on the topic "Symbolic program analysis and model checking as Satisfiability Modulo Theories".
DANSAS is a friendly, non-competitive venue where
- researchers present tutorials, new ideas, or work in progress,
- leading researchers present retrospectives or overviews covering research efforts over a number of years,
- students present and receive feedback on their research from leading experts in the field.
We also welcome representatives from industry with interest in static analysis technology.
Keywords: inspiration, networking, collaboration.
The list of talks is now available from the preliminary program page.
Deadline for abstracts: August 13
- Deadline for participation: August 21
- Day of the Symposium: August 24
Thanks to our kind sponsors the symposium (incl. lunch and coffee) is free of charge but requires registration.
To register for DANSAS'12 send an email to email@example.com with Subject: Registration containing
- your name and affiliation,
- your email address,
- whether you are a student (required for accounting purposes),
- your homepage URL (optional - for our list of participants), and
- any dietary restrictions (for lunch)
A preliminary list of registered participants is available here.
- One day event: August 24, 2012
- Time: 9.30 - 17.00
- Location: BMB Seminar Room, University of Southern Denmark, Campusvej 55, Odense M
- Fees: Registration is free
- Lunch: free, but requires registration
Detailed directions are available here.
- Jan Midtgaard, Aarhus University
- Christian W. Probst, Technical University of Denmark
- René Rydhof Hansen, Aalborg University
- Peter Schneider-Kamp, University of Southern Denmark
DANSAS'12 is kindly sponsored by: