DANSAS 2014, Odense, August 21
We invite all interested parties to participate in the fifth Danish Static Analysis Symposium (DANSAS'14), thereby continuing the DANSAS tradition from the 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 symposiums.
Concretely, the long and short term aims of the DANSAS symposiums are:
- to collect the Danish expertise in static analysis,
- to further strengthen Denmark's profile in the field,
- to discuss the latest break-throughs, and
- to further cooperation between the universities in Denmark.
DANSAS'14 is a one-day symposium, held August 21, 2014 on the Odense campus of the University of Southern Denmark. The symposium will consist of a range of research presentations. In addition we are planning an invited talk from an international expert in the field.
DANSAS is a friendly, non-competitive venue where
- researchers present tutorials, new ideas, or work in progress,
- leading researchers present retrospectives or overviews covering research efforts over a number of years,
- students present and receive feedback on their research from leading experts in the field.
We also welcome representatives from industry with interest in static analysis technology.
Keywords: inspiration, networking, collaboration.
The list of talks and the symposium schedule is now available from the preliminary program page.
- Deadline for abstracts: August 18
- Deadline for registration: August 18
- Day of the Symposium: August 21
Thanks to our kind sponsor the symposium (incl. lunch and coffee) is free of charge but requires registration.
To register for DANSAS'14 send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Registration containing
- your name and affiliation,
- your email address,
- your homepage URL (optional - for our list of participants), and
- any dietary restrictions (for lunch)
To propose a speaker, either yourself or someone else, please submit a title, a list of authors, and an abstract (1-3 paragraphs) to email@example.com. We also welcome abstracts from international visitors at the Danish universities. If the number of submitted abstracts exceeds the number of available talks the organizers will perform a selection. The selection will be carried out to:
- ensure a breadth of topics,
- cover both theoretical and applied research, and
- reflect the geographical distribution throughout Denmark.
Talks are standard conference length (30 min. including questions). Speakers can however request a shorter time slot, e.g., for tool presentations, or a longer time slot, e.g., for retrospectives.
- One day event: August 21, 2014
- Time: 9.30 - 17.00
- Location: BMB Seminar Room, University of Southern Denmark, Campusvej 55, Odense M
- Fees: Registration is free
- Lunch: free, but requires registration
Detailed directions are available here.
- Luis Cruz-Filipe, University of Southern Denmark
- René Rydhof Hansen, Aalborg University
- Mads Chr. Olesen, Aalborg University
- Christian W. Probst, Technical University of Denmark
- Peter Schneider-Kamp, University of Southern Denmark
DANSAS'14 is sponsored by:
The TREsPASS EU Project.