DANSAS 2016, Odense, August 19
We invite all interested parties to participate in the eighth Danish Static Analysis Symposium (DANSAS'16), thereby continuing the DANSAS tradition from the 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 symposiums.
Concretely, the long and short term aims of the DANSAS symposiums are:
- to collect the Danish expertise in static analysis,
- to further strengthen Denmark's profile in the field,
- to discuss the latest break-throughs, and
- to further cooperation between the universities in Denmark.
DANSAS'16 is a one-day symposium, to be held August 19, 2016 on the Odense campus of the University of Southern Denmark. The symposium will consist of a range of research presentations. In addition Carsten Fuhs, Birkbeck, University of London, will give an invited talk on the topic "SMT Techniques and Solvers in Automated Termination Analysis".
DANSAS is a friendly, non-competitive venue where
- researchers present tutorials, new ideas, or work in progress,
- leading researchers present retrospectives or overviews covering research efforts over a number of years,
- students present and receive feedback on their research from leading experts in the field.
We also welcome representatives from industry with interest in static analysis technology.
Keywords: inspiration, networking, collaboration.
The list of talks and the symposium schedule is now available from the preliminary program page.
We welcome talks on all topics related to static analysis, including, but not limited to:
- abstract interpretation
- compiler optimizations
- constraint based analysis
- control flow analysis
- data flow analysis
- model checking
- program specialization
- security analysis
- termination analysis
- type based analysis
Deadline for abstracts: August 9
- Deadline for registration: August 16
- Day of the Symposium: August 19
Thanks to our kind sponsor the symposium (incl. lunch and coffee) is free of charge but requires registration.
To register for DANSAS'16 send an email to email@example.com with Subject: Registration containing
- your name and affiliation,
- your email address,
- your homepage URL (optional - for our list of participants), and
- any dietary restrictions (for lunch)
- One day event: August 19, 2016
- Time: 9.30 - 17.00
- Location: U177, University of Southern Denmark, Campusvej 55, Odense M
- Fees: Registration is free
- Lunch: free, but requires registration
- Jan Midtgaard, Technical University of Denmark
- Luis Cruz-Filipe, University of Southern Denmark
- René Rydhof Hansen, Aalborg University
- Christian W. Probst, Technical University of Denmark
- Peter Schneider-Kamp, University of Southern Denmark
DANSAS'16 is kindly sponsored by:
Center for Advanced Software Analysis, Aarhus University